INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY
This course serves as an introduction to the exciting field of cybersecurity. As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate our sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cybersecurity.
In this course, you will get an overview of cybersecurity, various types of viruses and malware, how to protect our system from viruses, types of cyber-attacks, various tools used for cyber-attacks, how to secure system from cyber-attacks. After completing this course, you will get various Career Opportunities like:
- Security Consultant.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Ethical Hackers.
- Computer Forensics Analysts.
- Chief Information Security Officer.
- Penetration Tester.
- IT Security Consultant.
- Security Systems Administrator and so on…..
- Overview of Computer Viruses
- Downloading and Installing Good Antivirus Software
- Securing Personal computers and Operating Systems
- Patch Management
- Patch Deployment and verification
- Installing and configuring Open Source Firewall
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention System
- Network Load Balancers
- Setting LAB environment
- VPN Configuration
- Types of Cyber Attacks
- Phishing and Spoofing attacks
- Social Engineering
- Using Network Packet Analyzers
- Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing
- Open Source Security Scanning tools like NMAP
- Using Kali Linux for exploring various Ethical Hacking Tools